Special Interests: Aged care, Men’s health, Family Health, minor surgical procedures, Chronic Disease Management
Dr Khiet Chung (MBBS, FRACGP)
Special Interests: Women’s & Children’s Health, Chronic Disease Mangement
Dr Damian Ochigbo (MBBS,FRCGP, DRANZCOG (Adv)
Special Interest– Advanced Diploma in Obstetrics and is passionate about peri natal care. His other areas of interest include family medicine, contraceptives, aged care, sexual health and paediatrics.
Dr Lay Cheng Sia
General Practitioner, Female
Dr Sia is a passionate and committed General Practitioner with more than 10 years’ working experience in Adelaide. She is skilled in:
• Primary Care including chronic disease management,
• Women’s health including Cervical screening test, Mirena and Implanon insertions and removals,
• Antenatal – obstetric share care,
• Children’s health,
• Geriatric health care and
• Other medical procedures such as wound exploration, biopsies, toilet and suturing, desloughing/ debridement, incision and drainage, nail removal, foreign body removal and ear syringing.